This is perfect for people who want to entertain at home or at a venue and want to provide their own food and facilities.
We will come and cook up a storm, help serve and tidy and be off.
Additional staff available at $30 per Hour (Min 2.5)
Let us save you time by planning the menu together or shopping to your specifications. We will provide a receipt for all purchases made and simply get reimbursed for the amount of the food and ingredients.
The Hourly fee is based on cooking/service time for the function.
I don't want to put up packages and prices which might not suit your needs.
It could be snags in bread for a fundraiser or a spit roast for 100 people. Every event is different and everyone has a different idea of what makes a great bbq.
Lets chat about the event you want to run and tailor it from there. Elements which you can prepare yourself will be reflected in cost savings, or you can choose to leave everything to us.
SOME POPULAR PACKAGES IDEAS HAVE RECENTLY DONE
- TACO BAR -pulled pork, beef and chicken set up with salsas salads and accompaniments
- SPIT ROAST- Lamb, Pork, beef or chicken on the spit is a great way to feed a crowd
- AMERICAN BBQ- Ribs, wings, brisket and burgers! All the best USA staples cooked low and slow and served with all the sides.
- BURGER STATION- Do you like slider?, double cheese burgers? Triple bacon burgers? What about setting up a burger station where meat is grilled to order and guests get to assemble their perfect burger creation.
- WOODFIRED PIZZAS - Woodfired oven required, however nothing is better for a party then freshly made wood fired pizzas. I have a cracking dough recipe and can be assembled to order or guests can DIY and watch the pizza come alive in the oven.